80 Port Fan-Out Broadband Matrix Switch
The XTREME 80 next generation Broadband matrix switch features 80 ports in a compact 2 RU chassis. The XTREME 80 is a full fan-out (distributive), non-blocking switch where an input can be routed to any or all outputs. The XTREME 80 features an industry exclusive flexible matrix architecture (patent pending) that supports both symmetric and asymmetric configurations of 80 combined inputs and outputs in a single chassis. Asymmetric configurations such as 16x64, 8x56, and more can be implemented as well as the standard 32x32 configuration. It is designed for maximum reliability with redundant power and control cards.
Features & Benefits
- 50-1000 MHz frequency range
- Compact modular design up to 80 ports in 2 RU chassis
- Asymmetrical configurations up to (32x32, 20x48, 32X48, 40x24, 24x40, 60x20, and 16x64) in a single chassis
- Adjustable gain and attenuation on all inputs and outputs allows the user to adjust the RF level for optimum performance
- Fast and easy hot-swap (less than 60 seconds) of any active cards