LS 2150 Active Series RF Splitters
The LS 2150 series of active (unity gain or zero loss) L-band (950- 2150 MHz) RF splitters permit simple splitting of RF signals to multiple destinations. Configurations available from 2 to 64 ports, including dual and quad units. A variety of powering options and features are available. Active units will power LNBs. The active splitters are DC blocked on all outputs.
Features & Benefits
- Convenient, centralized rack mount designs improve cable management.
- Microstrip design provides better performance and reliability.
- Larger configurations eliminate cascaded combiners for better performance.
- Custom configurations for optimization of rack space and increased flexibility
- Greatly improves cable management and aesthetics by allowing for easy access to cable routing and easing identification of cabling
- Reduces cable connector failures by eliminating the need for frequent manual connects/disconnects.