The XTREME 256 defines the next generation of L-band matrix switching systems featuring 256 ports in a compact 12 RU chassis. The system is a full fan-out , non-blocking L-band matrix switch where any input can be routed to any, some or all outputs.
Advanced RF design and power management methods allow the XTREME 256 to achieve industry leading gain flatness and linearity for maximum RF performance while cutting power consumption by up to 80%. The system brings expansion by reduction by allowing the user to minimize rack space requirements with highly scalable packaging. The switch features a flexible matrix architecture (Patent Grant) that supports a variety of large symmetric e.g. 128x128 and industry exclusive asymmetric configurations e.g. 48x208 , 64x192 , 160x96 in a single 12 RU chassis. The XTREME 256 also supports multi -chassis configurations up to 2048x2048.
Other large configuration legacy matrix switching systems literally require kilometers of coaxial cable and thousands of watts of power to operate. Using built-in splitter/combiner technology, the XTREME 256 offers very large configuration system sizes such as 16x496 to 256x256 without use of external expansion modules. Because system size does matter, the XTREME 256 liberates legacy systems RU footprint by as much as 75% and the number and length of cables by up to 97%.
Features & Benefits
- Distribute satellite feeds to multiple destinations transparently
- Monitor and control your satellite network remotely via web browser
- Provides backup switching for redundancy and scheduled maintenance
- Adjustable gain and attenuation on all inputs amd outputs allows the user to adjust the RF level for optimum performance
- 1 x N flexibility future proofs your satellite network
RF Matrix Switching:
Quintech’s XTREME 256 matrix switching systems provide routing of Extended L-band 850 to 2450 MHz