Governor Wolf and Secretary Levine’s recent orders calling for the closure of non-life-sustaining businesses do not appear to require Quintech to close at this time. Quintech appears to be within a life-sustaining business sector that contributes to the health and safety of Pennsylvania. Quintech does not require a waiver/exemption to remain open for the business described.
Please be assured that our primary concern is the health and well being of our customers and employees and that we are fully committed to making the work environment as safe as possible. Public health officials maintain that the risk to those residing in the USA remains low.
Below we are sharing how you can best protect yourself and your colleagues. We firstly stress the importance of practicing proper hygiene.
As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), take these everyday steps to reduce exposure to the virus and protect your health:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol)
• Sneeze and cough into your sleeve or a tissue
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
• Avoid contact with people who are sick
• STAY HOME if you or a member of your household is sick (flu-like symptoms).